Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ah Cabinets!

Once again, I've fallen a bit behind on my blogging.  Leaving my small, but devoted followers in the lurch. 
I survived the sanding of the sheet rock will minor trauma.  The guys did a great job of keep dust out of my opulent living quarters, but I'm told to expect to be discovering it for months to come.

Last week, the guys starting moved the cabinets from the garage into the kitchen and building out the cabinets.  They are going to be so awesome.  I love the color, plus they have great hinges, smooth pulling features -- everyone one would expect in outrageously expensive cabinetry!  Here's how things are looking:





Yum.  Love the light cherry color.

Nice deep drawers for pots and pans!

And here's the bathroom



Other progress to report:

(1) Selected my granite slabs for the kitchen on Monday so they'll be coming Tuesday, January 25 to measure template for fabrication.  That should take about a week.
(2) I'm still on the search for my bathroom tile, but hope to have that wrapped today.
(3) They are cutting hole in the plywood for the sink today.  Selected location for faucet.

More news as it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment