Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More cabinets and some trouble

From January 28.  The good news first.  Cabinets are rolling in and they look awesome.




The bad news ... in the livingroom on the other side of the bar (behind the refrigerator), I'm have a single cabinet plus bookshelfs above installed.  I should have noticed this in the rendering (or it should have been pointed out to me), but the bookshelf is cabinet depth.  See below


So if you were seated at the barstool, you'd be smack up against that cabinet.  Plus, it looked weird because the shelves were so deep and books would just be at the very edge.

Not worry, everything can be fixed with money (this thing anyway!).  We're still debating how much because I think I was clear that I wanted a bookshelf like my previous one, which had a deeper cabinet at the bottom with shallower bookshelves on top.

Watch the details folks.  Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment